The Town and Country Garden Club of Cleveland Member Guidelines
Town & Country Garden Club is a volunteer-run group with interests in gardening, civic and environmental responsibility, and community beautification.
- Educational programs
- New contacts and experiences
- Friendships and camaraderie
- Group involvement in club activities and special charitable projects
- Community volunteer opportunities
- Great lunches!
We expect our members to:
- Attend meetings and offer ideas and information.
- Serve as hostess for one monthly meeting each year.
- Become active with the board and the programming committee.
- Belong to Holden Forests & Gardens (Cleveland Botanical Garden / Holden Arboretum).
- Come out and dig with us! We offer several “hands in the dirt” project opportunities each year. Get involved! This is a volunteer organization run by our members for our members. Our dues don’t cover everything. We need active members who will get involved.
New Member Guidelines rev. 9-2018